MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

Victim is entitled to file appeal as per S 372 of CrPC

Which relative can file appeal against acquittal of accused?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2018 MyNation KnowledgeBase
eXTReMe Tracker