MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

What are exception to rule that court can not execute decree beyond its jurisdiction?

Whether court commissioner can declare witness hostile?

READ  No Maintenance Section 125(4), Cr.P.C, If Parties residing separately by mutual consent

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2021 MyNation KnowledgeBase

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

READ  Parents can kickout their Children
MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation