MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

Whether the newly engaged Advocate of the party can argue on the points not argued or given up by the previous Advocate of the party or rejected by the court?


See also  What are the powers of the high court in the challenge of disciplinary action against an employee?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

See also  After commencement of Hindu succession amendment Act 2005, Person can partition of ancestral property by executing will?
MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation