MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

Whether police should file Final report if they discharge some of accused under S 169 of CrPC?


See also  Whether father can execute will in respect of property which he got in partition of joint family property?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

See also  If an error committed by any authority is timely rectified by it, then no irregularity or illegality can be attributed to it
MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation