MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

When right in property acquired by Hindu female by compromise decree will not enlarge into full right?


See also  Parents should not interfere in daughter's married life

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

See also  DP3 FIR format and explanation
MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation