IN THE COURT OF THE JUDGE, FAMILY COURT,
- R. DISTRICT : AT : L.B.NAGAR, HYDERABAD.
F.C.O.P. No. Xxx of 2017
(OP No. A-xxx on the file of Judge, Family Court, Nagpur, Maharashtra)
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx … Petitioner
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx … Respondent
Application For Costs U/S 35B Of The CPC And Other Cost
- I submit that I have filed petition for dissolution of marriage by decree of divorce under the provisions of Section 13(1) (ia)(ib) & (iii) of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 and the matter is pending before this Hon’ble Court and is listed for today.
- I have filed the petition in Nagpur, however the respondent has approached the Hon’ble supreme court and got the case transferred to this Hon’ble Court.
- It has been 12 dates since 09-09-2017 that since the cross examination of petitioner is pending. Neither the respondent have been conducting cross examination and neither have filed any adjournment explaining the purpose of delay.
- Following are the dates when respondent did not file any adjournment explaining the purpose of delay.
09-09-217, 14-10-2017, 11-11-2017, 09-12-2017, 19-01-2018, 10-02-2018, 10-03-2018, 14-04-2018, 15-04-2018, 30-04-2018, 18-05-2018, 09-06-2018.
- I, the Petitioner was present on all dates and it is very difficult for petitioner to travel from such a long distance from Pune to Hyderabad and also expel the travel expenses.
- Following are the tentative cost of petitioner for attending the Hon’ble Court for case F.C.O.P. No. 249 of 2017.
Ticket from Pune to Hyderabad – 1000
Ticket from Hyderabad to Pune – 1000
Food expenses – 500
Lodging expenses – 700
Miscellaneous expenses – 500
It is therefore prayed that the Hon’ble court may be pleased to direct respondent for compensation to petitioner for the following cost for all the past date and today’s date with a total of Rs. 44400/-
Date: COUNSEL FOR THE APPLICANT