MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Managing Difficult Situations and people

In today’s modern India, people are going intolerant, dominant and more egoistic. Most of such people are of the opinion that towards any situation their way is only the right way and other people should follow them. Especially this is observed in case when new…

Indian Penal codes(IPC) to use against Perjury

(i) 193. Punishment For False Evidence.Whoever intentionally gives false evidence in any stage of a judicial proceeding, or fabricates false evidence for the purpose of being used in any stage of a judicial proceeding, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term…

What is Streedhan? How to counter false case of Sections 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, IPC

If complainant has submitted for Criminal breach of Trust (IPC 405, 406, 407, 408, 409), below information may be of help: The provision of relate to the offence of a Criminal misappropriation of property entrusted to someone. In the event of any property having been…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation