Application for Seeking Information under section 7(1) of the RTI Act 2005
State Public Information Officer,
Women & Child Development Department,
(1) Name of Applicant:
Subject: Information for investigation carried under PWDVA 2005 under RTI Act 2005 for <DV CASENUMBER> FILED IN <COURT NAME> ON <DATE>
(2) Particulars of the information required
- Please provide me the Protection officer Full Name and address who has done the investigation of the DV Application <Case No>
- Please confirm if any detailed investigation done by the protection officer before registering theComplaint of domestic violence.Please provide answer in Yes & NO.If yes share the certified copy of investigation report and evidence submitted by my wife in inquiry process.
- According to DV act section 9(b) ,Did the protection officer took the help of Police officer while doing the investigation under whose jurisdiction the domestic violence is alleged to have taken place.Please provide answer in Yes & NO.IF yes provide Certified copy of police officer report under which domestic violence is alleged to have committed.
- According to DV act section 9(b) ,Did the protection officer send the report to the police station and magistrate under whose jurisdiction the domestic violence is alleged to have taken place. Please provide answer in Yes & No. IF yes provide Certified of the same reports.
- According to DV act Section 9(g) . Did the Protection officer conduct medical examination of the complaint while doing the investigation? Please provide answer in Yes or No. IF Yes then provide the certified copy of medical reports.
- According to DV act section 9(b) ,Did the protection officer prepare Domestic incident report based on the evidence provided by my wife.Please provide answer in Yes & No. IF yes provide Certified copy of the DIR report and evidence submitted by my wife.
7.Copy of all statements/Complainant given by my wife related to this complaint and evidences submitted by wife during the inquiry process. Period to which information relates from <Date of Filing DV case>till today.
(3) (i) I state that the information sought does not fall within the exemptions contained in the section 8 of the Right to Information Act 2005 and to the best of my knowledge it pertains to your office.
(ii) Whether the information is required by post or in person: Post
(iii) In case by post (Ordinary, Registered or Speed): Speed post
(iv) Kindly reply in ENGLISH as defined in Sec 6(1)” of RTI Act
(v) Kindly inform me if any Additional charges required.
(4) Whether the applicant is below poverty line: No
Date: 18/11/2017 Signature of the Applicant
- Under section 20(1) of RTI Act and sub-section(1) of section 7 or malafidely denied the request for information or knowingly given incorrect, incomplete or misleading information or destroyed information which was the subject of the request or obstructed in any manner in furnishing the information, it shall impose a penalty of two hundred and fifty rupees each day till application is received or information is furnished.
Application fees paid by IPO #NO: ………………