MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

How to Face CAW Cell when implicated under false Dowry / DV case

Not to afraid, be bold to speak the truth, because these cases filled with False Information
1. Once dowry complaint to CAW cell is registered, it’s their bound job to inform you through letter and call for mediation. Never accept mediation request through phone, ask for letter.
2. After receiving a letter try to carry a recording device with you and attend the mediation without fail.
3. During mediation defend yourself with cool and calm mind without fear. Never be aggressive at any cost.
4. Ask for the certified copy of the complaint letter and copy of mediation records. Most of the complaints later convert to FIR.
5. After 498A FIR which is non-bailable criminal offence (however, you will get bail), do not try to contact the OP as it may affect your bail.
6. Never go to OP place at any cost as they take it as an advantage and try to add other sections viz: 323, 324, 307 as well.
7. Try to record every conversation you may have with CAW cell, police, OP, or with OP lawyer without their consent.
8. Never ever disclose your evidences no matter what so ever the reason is to anyone (including police, IO and your own lawyer).
9. Save all the recordings, evidences in a safe place with duplicate copies
10. Make a firm stand in CAW cell or with OP or with police that neither you nor your parents/relatives have ever took or demanded or harassed for dowry and it’s a false complaint. (make sure you have recording of this).
11. Most Importantly don’t be in a hurry to file a counter case which can strengthen their false case until unless you have a strong ground.
12 If they try to threaten you report it to SP with your voice recording.
13 Always Say you want your wife back. never say you want divorce.

See also  Divorce: False case, showing disrespect to family members - Cruelty

CAW- Crime against Women
OP- Opposite party
IO- Investigation Officer

1 thought on “How to Face CAW Cell when implicated under false Dowry / DV case

  1. Kindly explain the reason for point number 13. Is it valid for all the cases?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

See also  Sections 406, 498-A, 323, 506 and 120- B IPC filled to grab Property Quashed
MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation