MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Register to Download

SAMPLE Party in Person Application


Original Suit. No.xxxof 2017

Sri. xxxx [Party in Person]. —Plaintiff
Smt. yyyy. & Others –Defendants

Application under Section 32 of the Advocate’s Act

I the under signed plaintiff most humbly prays that this hon’ble court be pleased to permit me to argument before this Hon’ble court under Section 32 of Advocates Act.
I would like to bring to the notice of honorable court, that the chief and cross examination were over and the above case was posted for final argument.
I have filed amended application and affidavit as the original plaint needed some clarity.

The reason for amended application is also submitted.

Kindly accept the amended plaint in the interest of justice.

Also kindly take the affidavit submitted with amended application as argument.

Reference for Section 32 of THE ADVOCATES ACT, 1961

32 Power of Court to permit appearances in particular cases.—Notwithstanding anything contained in this Chapter, any court, authority, or person may permit any person, not enrolled as an advocate under this Act, to appear before it or him in any particular case.

Reason for applying under Section 32 Advocates Act

1 My advocate is not showing up the despite repeated request to appear in court.

2 So I would like to go party in person & grand me permission for party in person.

Considering the above facts, I request Hon’ble court to give permission me to produce the AMMENDED Plaint before the this Hon’ble court, hence this memo is in the interest of justices and equity,

READ  Calling Husband ‘Impotent’ In Pleadings Can Amount To Defamation

Bangalore Plaintiff

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2020 MyNation KnowledgeBase

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

READ  Cruelty, 498A will not apply to Live-in without any ceremony
MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation