MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Ad-interim injunction in Foreign Divorce


Whether one party to Divorce by Mutual Consent can withdraw his Consent for Divorce?


Victim is entitled to file appeal as per S 372 of CrPC

Which relative can file appeal against acquittal of accused?

Whether dying declaration can be relied on if it is not recorded in language of deceased declarant?

Chikkanna Shetty vs The State Of Karnataka on 11 October, 2017

Gujarat HC: 498A/DP Quash against 6 people -BIL/SIL & family members of aged 90 Yrs – CLICK HERE

Sections 302 and 498-A, IPC are set aside

Andhra High Court G.M. Ravi Alias G. Purushotham vs State Of A.P. on 3 July, 2003 Equivalent citations: 2003 (2) ALD Cri 344, 2003 (2) ALT Cri 210, 2004 CriLJ 1861 Author: B Nazki Bench: B Nazki, K Bhanu JUDGMENT Bilal Nazki, J. 1. Heard…

Acquitted in 306 IPC and S.498A

Andhra High Court Sangannagari Narasimulu vs State Of Andhra Pradesh … on 22 July, 2005 Equivalent citations: 2005 (2) ALD Cri 387, 2005 CriLJ 4168, I (2006) DMC 834 Author: P L Reddy Bench: P L Reddy JUDGMENT P. Lakshmana Reddy, J. 1. This is…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation