MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

What remedies are available to the defendant if court passes an exparte decree against him?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 7316 of 2008 Decided On: 16.12.2008 Mahesh Yadav and Ors. Vs. Rajeshwar Singh and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: S.B. Sinha and Cyriac Joseph, JJ. Citation:  MANU/SC/8463/2008,AIR 2009 SC 1064 1. Leave granted. 2. Plaintiff in a suit for…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation