MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether step mother can execute agreement of sale regarding immovable property as karta if she has inherited it alongwith her step daughters from her husband?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY BENCH AT AURANGABAD SECOND APPEAL NO.1648 OF 2005 Kamalabai  Vitthalrao Jadhav Vs Darubai W/o. Dajiba CORAM : MANGESH S. PATIL, J. Pronounced on : 31-03-2022 Heard the learned advocates of both the sides. 2. The Second Appeal…

Whether property can be transferred by agreement of sale?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 6069 of 2008 Decided On: 05.12.2017 Balwant Vithal Kadam Vs. Sunil Baburaoi Kadam Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Abhay Manohar Sapre and Navin Sinha, JJ. Citation: (2018) 2 SCC 82 1. This appeal is filed by the Defendants against…

Whether husband is competent witness for wife in civil proceeding?

Madras High Court K. Saroja vs Valliammal And Ors. on 8 March, 1996 Equivalent citations: (1996) 2 MLJ 199 JUDGMENT S.S. Subramani, J. 1. The parties to these appeals will be referred to as parties in O.S. No. 1079 of 1979 from which S.A. No….

Whether bar under O 2 R 2 of CPC is applicable if there is no identity of cause of action?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL NOs. 4215-4216 OF 2007 Inbasegaran and another ……Appellant(s) versus S. Natarajan (Dead) thr. Lrs. …..Respondent(s) WITH CIVIL APPEAL NOs.4217-4218 OF 2007 S. Natarajan (Dead) thr. Lrs. ……Appellant(s) versus Inbasegaran and another …..Respondent(s) CIVIL APPEAL…

Title to Immovable Property can be Transferred on Basis of Power of Attorney or Will?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION SPECIAL LEAVE PETITION (C) NO.13917 OF 2009 Suraj Lamp & Industries Pvt. Ltd. …..Petitioner Vs. State of Haryana & Anr. ….Respondents J U D G M E N T R. V. Raveendran J. By an earlier…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation