MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

TRANSFER PETITION – Payment to Husband

S U P R E M E C O U R T O F I N D I A RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS TRANSFER PETITION (CIVIL) NO.1268 OF 2009 (For Prel. Hearing) INES MIRANDA Petitioner(s) VERSUS SANTOSH K SWAMY Respondent(s) (With appln(s) for ex-parte stay) Date:…

FIR registration procedure-initiate contempt proceeding against police

SUPREME COURT OF INDIA RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS WRIT PETITION (CRL.) NO.68 OF 2008  (For Prel. Hearing) LALITA KUMARI                             Petitioner(s) VERSUSGOVT.OF U.P.& ORS.                         Respondent(s)(With appln(s) for exemption from filing O.T.)Date: 14/07/2008 This Petition was called on for hearing today. CORAM :   HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE B.N. AGRAWAL ,  HON’BLE…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation