MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether a decision which is neither reversed nor overruled can cease to be precedent?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal Nos. 3017 of 1997 and 2696-2697 of 2003 Decided On: 20.11.2003 State of Punjab and Ors. Vs. Devans Modern Brewaries Ltd. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: V.N. Khare, R.C. Lahoti, B.N. Agrawal, S.B. Sinha and A.R. Lakshmanan, JJ. Citation: MANU/SC/0961/2003…

Whether delinquent can be held guilty in Departmental inquiry if on the same facts he is acquitted by the criminal court?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 2582 of 2006 Decided On: 10.05.2006 G.M. Tank Vs. State of Gujarat Hon’ble Judges/Coram: AR. Lakshmanan and R.V. Raveendran, JJ. Citation: MANU/SC/8156/2006 : (2006) 5 SCC 1. Leave granted. 2. This appeal is directed against the…

Family Court’s jurisdiction to decide property dispute

Supreme Court of India Brief : : The Family Courts Act was enacted to provide for the establishment of Family Courts with a view to promote conciliation in, and secure speedy settlement of, disputes relating to marriage and family affairs and for matters connected therewith….

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation