MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether it is permissible for court to set aside non speaking arbitration award?

In the High Court of Himachal Pradesh at Shimla (Before Sandeep Sharma, J.) Praveen Diwan & others v. Himachal Pradesh Agro Industries Corporation Limited . Arb. Case No. 11 of 2009 Decided on July 24, 2017, Citation: 2017 SCC OnLine HP 1006 Sandeep Sharma, J.:— By way…

Copyright © 2021 MyNation KnowledgeBase

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation