MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court can convict accused of an offence, U/S 302 of IPC read with S 34 of IPC without charge U/S 34 of IPC?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Special Leave Petition (Civil) No. 9254 of 2001 Decided On: 12.10.2001 Ramji Singh Vs State of Bihar Hon’ble Judges/Coram: R.C. Lahoti and Ashok Bhan, JJ. Citation : AIR 2001 SC 3853, MANU/SC/0632/2001,(2001) 9 SCC 528 1. Unresolved dispute over…

Whether court can Condone delay in Execution of Decree as per Section 5 of Limitation Act?

Supreme Court of India CASE NO.: Appeal (civil) 1079 of 2004 PETITIONER:Damodaran Pillai & Others RESPONDENT:South Indian Bank Ltd. DATE OF JUDGMENT: 08/09/2005 BENCH: Ashok Bhan & S.B. Sinha JUDGMENT: J U D G M E N T S.B. SINHA, J: Interpretation of sub rule…

Whether plaint can be rejected if it is barred by limitation?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 4766 of 2001 Decided On: 11.07.2006 Ramesh B. Desai Vs. Bipin Vadilal Mehta and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Ashok Bhan and G.P. Mathur, JJ. Citation: (2006) 5 SCC 638 1. This appeal, by special leave, has been…

Dowry harassment – delay in filing Complaint consequences

Supreme Court of India CASE NO.:Appeal (crl.) 433 of 2008 PETITIONER:Gulam Kutbuddin @ Lal Babu @ Gulam Qutubuddin & Ors RESPONDENT:State of Jharkhand & Anr DATE OF JUDGMENT: 03/03/2008 BENCH:ASHOK BHAN & DALVEER BHANDARI JUDGMENT:O R D E R CRIMINAL APPEAL NO.433 OF 2008 [Arising…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation