MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether Advocate can refuse to give No objection(NOC) to his client who wish to change lawyer

IN THE HIGH COURT OF MANIPUR AT IMPHAL M.C. (W.P. (C)) No. 147 of 2016 (Ref:- W.P. (C) No. 202 of 2015) Shri Ashem Shyamkesho Singh, Vs. Thokchom Ranjan Meetei, B E F O R E : HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE KH. NOBIN SINGH Date of…

Whether Advocate can refuse to give “No objection” to his client if client wished to engage other Advocate?

Supreme Court of India PETITIONER:R.D. SAXENA Vs. RESPONDENT:BALRAM PRASAD SHARMA DATE OF JUDGMENT: 22/08/2000 BENCH:K.T.Thomas JUDGMENT:THOMAS, J. The main issue posed in this appeal has sequential importance for members of the legal profession. The issue is this: Has the advocate a lien for his fees…

Complain to BAR Council Against a Lawyer

BAR Council Address : The  Secretary, Bar Council of India, 21, Rouse Avenue, Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110002 Phones: 23231647, 23231648 (Off), 22918636 (Res) Fax: 91-011-23231767 Email: [email protected] Please follow the following steps. 1. File your complaint with Bar Council (proforma below). 2. Follow…

Copyright © 2021 MyNation KnowledgeBase

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation