MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Advocate should verify facts before any submission else he can held responsible and charged

Gujarat High Court Ajit D. Padiwal vs State Of Gujarat And 2 on 15 September, 2004 Equivalent citations: (2005) 1 GLR 743 Author: D Trivedi Bench: D Trivedi, K Mehta JUDGMENT D.K. Trivedi, J. 1. Petition, which was filed in the year 1994, by practicing…

‘One cannot suffer for fault of advocate’; order of Magistrate quashing the complaint set aside

IN THE HIGH COURT AT CALCUTTA Criminal Revisional Jurisdiction Appellate Side Present: The Hon’ble Justice Md. Mumtaz Khan CRR No. 613 of 2018 M/s. ACME Paints & Resin Private Limited Vs. M/s. Deb Paints Private Limited & Anr. For the petitioner : Mr. Shiv Sankar…

Whether Advocate can refuse to give “No objection” to his client if client wished to engage other Advocate?

Supreme Court of India PETITIONER:R.D. SAXENA Vs. RESPONDENT:BALRAM PRASAD SHARMA DATE OF JUDGMENT: 22/08/2000 BENCH:K.T.Thomas JUDGMENT:THOMAS, J. The main issue posed in this appeal has sequential importance for members of the legal profession. The issue is this: Has the advocate a lien for his fees…

Whether unethical conduct of advocate amounts to moral turpitude?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL NO. 3860 OF 2007 T.A. KATHIRU KUNJU V JACOB MATHAI & ANR Dated:February 16, 2017. Citation: AIR 2017 SC 1041,(2017)5 SCC 755 The present appeal preferred under Section 38 of the Advocates Act, 1961…

Rules governing Advocates

Rules governing Advocates chapter -I Restrictions on Senior Advocates (Rules under Sections 16 (3) and 49 (1) (g) of the Act) Senior Advocates shall, in the matter of their practice of the profession of law mentioned in Section 30 of the Act, be subject to…

Complain to BAR Council Against a Lawyer

BAR Council Address : The  Secretary, Bar Council of India, 21, Rouse Avenue, Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110002 Phones: 23231647, 23231648 (Off), 22918636 (Res) Fax: 91-011-23231767 Email: Please follow the following steps. 1. File your complaint with Bar Council (proforma below). 2. Follow…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation