MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether registrar of birth can correct the applicant’s surname and date of birth in his birth certificate?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY NAGPUR BENCH, NAGPUR WRIT PETITION STAMP No.9805 OF 2020 Smt. Archana w/o. Prakash Tamhane, Vs The State of Maharashtra, Coram : R.K. Deshpande And Pushpa V. Ganediwala, JJ. Date : 28 th October, 2020 . ORAL JUDGMENT…

Authorities cannot insist on disclosure of father’s name for the purpose of child’s ‘Birth Certificate’

BEFORE THE MADURAI BENCH OF MADRAS HIGH COURT DATED: 11.06.2018 CORAM : THE HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE M.S.RAMESH Writ Petition (MD) No.8319 of 2018 Mathumitha Ramesh … Petitioner Vs. 1.The Chief Health Officer, The Public Health Care Department, Trichy Municipal Corporation (Births and Deaths) No.58, Bharathidasan Road,…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation