MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court can permit impleading of additional defendants in counter claim?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAM OP(C) No. 814 of 2016 Decided On: 03.10.2018 Punnakkal Suresh Vs. Saraswathi Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Ashok Menon, J. Citation: AIR 2019 kerala 48 1. The petitioner is the plaintiff in O.S. No. 59/2012 on the files of the…

Factors to be considered by court while deciding application for production of documents at the stage of final argument

IN THE HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA Civil Revn. No. 1595 of 1993 and Civil Misc. No. 6697-C.I.I. of 1994 (O&M) Decided On: 19.03.1998 Mam Raj Vs. Smt. Sabiri Devi and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Swatanter Kumar, J. Citation: AIR 1999 P & H 96…

Whether decree passed by court without recording evidence of defendant is exparte decree?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA Civil Revision Petition No. 115/1994 Decided On: 13.02.1997 Smt. Ansari Sakeenabi Vs. Maligi Moideensab and others Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Mohammad Anwar, J. Citation: AIR 1997 Karat 339 1. This revision is directed against the order dated 6-1-1993 in I.A. No….

Period of Limitation

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION Civil Appeal No. 7732 of 2011 Foreshore Co-operative Housing Society Limited ..Appellant(s) versus Praveen D.Desai (Dead) thr. Lrs. and others ..Respondent(s) with Civil Appeal No. 5514 of 2012 Razia Amirali Shroff and others ……Appellant(s) versus M/s…

If Party failed to appear in Court.

Allahabad High Court M.S. Khalsa vs Chiranji Lal And Ors. on 11 December, 1975 Bench: K Asthana, S Chandra, R Gulati, H Seth, C Singh JUDGMENT 1. I am indebted to brothers Satish Chandra and C. S. P. Singh for the opinions they have prepared,…

False complaints by Wife eligible for Divorce

Punjab-Haryana High Court Bhupinder Kumar Son Of Shri Desh … vs Smt. Versha Rani Wife Of Bhupinder … on 6 October, 2004 JUDGMENT : V.M. Jain, J. 1. This appeal has been filed by the husband against the judgment and decree dated 6.1.1995 passed by…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation