MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Can the daughter claim partition of joint family property without bringing property given to her towards dowry in hotchpotch?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA AT BENGALURU WRIT PETITION NO.39982 OF 2018 (GM-CPC) SMT.HEMALATHA Vs SRI.VENKATESH BEFORE :MR. JUSTICE SURAJ GOVINDARAJ Dated: 16TH DAY OF FEBRUARY, 2022 1. The petitioner is before this Court seeking for the following reliefs; i) Issue a writ, order or…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation