MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether it is necessary to prove contents of documents 30 years old?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 1374 of 2008 Decided On: 17.07.2012 Union of India (UOI) Vs. Ibrahim Uddin and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: B.S. Chauhan and Dipak Misra, JJ. Citation: (2012) 8 SCC 148, 1. This appeal has been preferred against the…

Whether application for amendment is subject to period of limitation?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY O. O. C. J. APPEAL NO.200 OF 2012 IN CHAMBER SUMMONS NO.106 OF 2010 IN SUIT NO.2256 OF 1998 WITH CROL NO.4 OF 2012 Mr.Vijay Agarwal & Ors. …Appellants. Vs. Harinarayan G.Bajaj & Ors. …Respondents. Mr.Dinyar D.Madon,…

Can court permit filing of counter claim after framing of issues

 IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL Nos.2308-2309 OF 2016 VIJAY PRAKASH JARATH V TEJ PRAKASH JARATH Dated:MARCH 1, 2016.11 Citation: (2016) 11 SCC 800 1. The respondent before this Court – Tej Prakash Jarath filed Suit No.608 of 1992 on…

Divorce : False 498A, Suicide threats and verbal abuse

IN THE HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH FAO No. 233-M of 2001 (O&M) Date of decision: 18.2.2015 Charanjit Singh                              //Appellant Versus Harkiran Kaur          …


THE CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2002 ACT NO. 22 OF 2002 [ 23rd May, 2002.] An Act further to amend the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. BE it enacted by Parliament in the…

Brijesh Kumar Gupta vs Smt. Poonam Gupta

Allahabad High Court Brijesh Kumar Gupta vs Smt. Poonam Gupta on 17/7/2002 JUDGMENT A.K. Yog, J. 1. Brijesh Kumar Gupta; applicant before this Court, has filed the   present Transfer Application under Sections 23(3) and 24 of the Code of   Civil Procedure read with…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation