MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Complain to BAR Council Against a Lawyer

BAR Council Address : The  Secretary, Bar Council of India, 21, Rouse Avenue, Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110002 Phones: 23231647, 23231648 (Off), 22918636 (Res) Fax: 91-011-23231767 Email: Please follow the following steps. 1. File your complaint with Bar Council (proforma below). 2. Follow…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation