MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Daughter will not get right in property of Joint Hindu family where Partition has taken place before December 20, 2004

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI CS(OS) 1147/2012 RAKHI GUPTA ….. Plaintiff Through Mr.F.K. Jha, Adv. versus ZAHOOR AHMAD & ORS ….. Defendant Through Mr.Varun Goswami, Adv. CORAM: HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE KAILASH GAMBHIR ORDER % 29.11.2012 I.A. No. 15133/2012(O. 7 Rule 11…

SC : Golden rules for proving reunion of Joint Hindu family after Partition

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 448 of 1958 Decided On: 04.09.1961 Bhagwan Dayal Vs. Reoti Devi Hon’ble Judges/Coram: K. Subba Rao, M. Hidayatullah and P.B. Gajendragadkar, JJ. Citations: 1962 AIR 287, 1962 SCR (3) 440 1. This is an appeal by…

Whether father can execute will in respect of property which he got in partition of joint family property?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY (AURANGABAD BENCH) Second Appeal No. 440 of 2015 Decided On: 22.03.2017 Leelavati Baburao Chaudhari Vs. Pitambar Shridhar Attarde and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram:S.P. Deshmukh, J. Citation: 2017(6) MHLJ 469 1. Heard learned advocates for the appearing parties. 2. It is…

Whether daughter is entitled to inherit ancestral property even if she was born prior to enactment of Hindu succession Act?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL NOS. 188-189 OF 2018 [@SLP(C) Nos. 10638-10639 of 2013] DANAMMA @ SUMAN SURPUR & ANR. .Vs AMAR & ORS. A.K. SIKRI, J. Dated:FEBRUARY 1, 2018. The appellants herein, two in number, are the daughters…

Whether daughter can be denied right in ancestral property if preliminary decree is passed?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 8538 of 2011 (Arising out of SLP (Civil) No. 9586 of 2010) Decided On: 12.10.2011 Ganduri Koteshwaramma and Anr. Vs. Chakiri Yanadi and Anr. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: R.M. Lodha and J.S. Khehar, JJ. Citation: (2011) 9 SCC…

Coparcenary property rights can be denied if names are not mentioned in partition deed

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAM PRESENT:MR. JUSTICE A.HARIPRASAD 29TH DAY OF SEPTEMBER 2016 RSA.No. 996 of 2009 KALI AMMAL Vs VALLIYAMMAL, Citation: AIR 2017 (NOC) 211 Ker The substantial questions of law arising in this second appeal are thus: i.    Is…

DV used to demand Property Quashed

Madhya Pradesh High Court Rajkishore Shukla vs Asha Shukla 22 September, 2015 M.Cr.C.No.9246/2014 Parties through their counsel. The petitioners before this court have filed this present petition under Section 482 of Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 for quashment of complaint preferred under the Protection of…

Equal rights on ancestral property to Daughters married before 2005

Shri Badrinarayan Shankar … vs Ompraskash Shankar Bhandari on 14 August, 2014

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation