MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Mother-in-Law being owner of a Shared Household can Evict Daughter-in-Law

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI Pronounced on: 10th December, 2021 CS(OS) 93/2021 MADALSA SOOD ….. Plaintiff Through: Mr. Rajat Aneja & Ms. Chandrika Gupta, Advocates. Versus MAUNICKA MAKKAR & ANR. ….. Defendants Through: Mr. D.K. Goswami, Sr. Advocate with Mr. Saharsh…

Whether Criminal court can recall order passed by it u/s.362 Cr.P.C?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CRIMINAL APPEAL NO(S). 1444/2021 XXX Vs THE STATE OF KERALA Dated: NOVEMBER 22, 2021 Leave granted. An FIR was lodged by the respondent, which was challenged by the appellant by way of a petition filed before the…

Family court can grant relief under DV, can be Clubbed with Divorce

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CRIMINAL WRIT PETITION NO.4649 OF 2015 Sandip Mrinmoy Chakraboarty …Petitioner V/s. Reshita Sandip Chakrabarty & Anr. …Respondents Mr. Abhijit Dilip Sarwate for the Petitioner. Mr. Sanjay Bhojwani a/w. Ajinkya Udane for Respondent Nos.1 &…

Whether Civil court can rely on the finding of Criminal court?

In the High Court of Kerala at Ernakulam (Before V. Chitambaresh and Sathish Ninan, JJ.) Kerala State Cashew Development Corporation Limited, vs. M/s. Binod Cashew Corporation, Decided on July 12, 2017. Citation: 2017 SCC OnLine Ker 8389 The Judgment of the Court was delivered by Sathish Ninan,…

When accused can be denied permission to call witness that will delay proceeding?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAM PRESENT: MR. JUSTICE RAJA VIJAYARAGHAVAN V 14TH DAY OF OCTOBER 2016 Crl.MC.No. 6069 of 2016 SHIJU.P.T. Vs STATE OF KERALA, Citation: 2017 CRLJ(NOC)93 Ker 1.The petitioner herein is the 1st accused in S.C.No.86 of 2014 on the…

Cannot refuse to issue passport unless cognizance in Criminal case

IN THE HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH CWP No. 14471 of 2014 Date of decision: 28.01.2016 Daljit Singh ……….Petitioner versus Union of India and another…………Respondents Coram: Hon’ble Mr. Justice Rakesh Kumar Jain Present: Mr. Vikas Bali, Advocate for the petitioner. Mr. Karminder Singh,…

Enabling Restoration of Complaints

A criminal court has no power to restore a complaint dismissed in default, as the accused stands discharged or acquitted depending on the case being a warrant-case or a summons-case. In order to get the complaint restored, a complainant, poor or rich, has to knock…

ExParte Divorce order not binding on Criminal Court

DATED: 02.08.2010 CORAM:THE HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE T.SUDANTHIRAM Criminal Revision Case No.771 of 2010 and M.P.Nos.1 & 2 of 2010 K.Senthilnathan .. Petitioner Vs. Mrs.Jaichitra .. Respondent Prayer : Criminal Revision Case filed under Section 397 r/w 401 of the Code of Criminal Procedure against the order…

Krishan Jeet Singh vs State Of Haryana

Punjab-Haryana High Court    Krishan Jeet Singh vs State Of Haryana on 3/10/2002 JUDGMENT    Nirmal Singh, J.    1. The petitioners were charge-sheeted Under Sections 406, 498A, I.P.C.    vide order dated 8.2.2000 on the ground that they have harassed and    humiliated the complainant…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation