MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court should decide issue of custody/visitation rights of minor children on basis of consent of parties?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY Family Court Appeal No. 76 of 2016 Decided On: 08.12.2016 Appellants: “A” Vs. Respondent: “B” Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Abhay Shreeniwas Oka and Anuja Prabhudessai, JJ. Citation: 2017(6) MHLJ 134 1. On the earlier date, we had put the parties to…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation