MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

How to prove Second marriage in Departmental enquiry?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY (AURANGABAD BENCH) W.P. No. 313 of 2011 Decided On: 12.04.2018 Ashok Ramakant Choudhari Vs. State of Maharashtra and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: T.V. Nalawade and K.L. Wadane, JJ. Citation: 2018(5) MHLJ 725 1. The petitioner has challenged the order passed…

Whether departmental enquiry can be initiated against judicial officer in absence of complaint on affidavit?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY ORDINARY ORIGINAL CIVIL JURISDICTION WRIT PETITION NO.643 OF 2017 Asif Badremunir Tahasildar Age 35 years, Indian Inhabitant presently residig at C/o,Shaikhbabu Ramnagar, Gondia Dist Gondia, Maharashtra ..Petitioner Vs. 1. State of Maharashtra 2. The High Court of…

False accusation and conflicting testimony

Supreme Court of India Bench: K J Shetty, A Ahmadi State Of Maharashtra And Another vs Madhukar Narayan Mardikar on 23/10/1990 ORDER A.M. Ahmadi, J. 1. The respondent, Madhukar Narayan Mardikar, was serving as a Police Inspector, Bhiwandi Town Police Station in District Thana of…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


Copyright © 2020 MyNation KnowledgeBase

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation