MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

On which ground, change report filed before charity commissioner can be challenged?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY (NAGPUR BENCH) First Appeal No. 359/1998 Decided On: 18.07.2017 Santosh Vs. Purushottam and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Dr. Shalini Phansalkar Joshi, J. Citation: 2017(6) MHLJ 888 1. This appeal takes an exception to the judgment and order dated 15/12/1997 delivered…

False complaints by Wife eligible for Divorce

Allahabad High Court Smt. Archana vs Dr. P.K. Tomar on 4 February, 2003 Bench: B Rathi JUDGMENT : B.K. Rathi, J. 1. This is an appeal under Section 96 of the C.P.C. against the judgment and order dated 7.2.2002 passed by District Judge, Ghaziabad by…

Bhanwar Lal vs Smt. Kamla Devi(S.24)

Rajasthan High Court Bhanwar Lal vs Smt. Kamla Devi on 21/1/1983 JUDGMENT Dwarka Prasad, J. 1. This appeal has been filed against an order passed by the learned   District Judge, Pali on an application under Section 24 of the Hindu   Marriage Act, 1955…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation