MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court should grant custody of child against will of child?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CRIMINAL APPEAL NO. 717 OF 2013 JITENDER ARORA ORS. Vs SUKRITI ARORA ORS. Dated:FEBRUARY 17, 2017. Marriage between appellant No. 1 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘appellant’) and respondent No. 1 (hereinafter referred to as the…

Copyright © 2021 MyNation KnowledgeBase

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation