MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether the court can direct wife to undergo DNA test in Divorce proceeding on the ground of adultery?

HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD Court No. – 43 Case :- MATTERS UNDER ARTICLE 227 No. – 7442 of 2019 Petitioner :- Smt. Neelam VS. Respondent :- Ram Asrey Counsel for Petitioner :- Salman Ahmad Counsel for Respondent :- Vijay Bahadur Shivhare Hon’ble Vivek…

Whether Divorce can be obtained from Foreign court if Marriage is performed as per Hindu marriage Act?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY ORDINARY ORIGINAL CIVIL JURISDICTION NOTICE OF MOTION NO.28 OF 2015 IN SUIT NO.880 OF 2014 Arunima Naveen Takiar, wife of Naveen Takiar, R/o 203, Building No.16, Solitaire III, Poonam Garden, Mira Road (E), Thane – 401 107…

Whether refusal of wife to participate in divorce proceeding amounts to mental cruelty?

Even District Judge needs 17 years to get his divorce

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation