MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court can enforce the right to be forgotten of accused by directing Redaction of names of Acquitted persons from records in Absence of Statutory backing?

BEFORE THE MADURAI BENCH OF MADRAS HIGH COURT RESERVED ON : 27.07.2021 PRONOUNCED ON : 03.08.2021 CORAM: THE HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE N.ANAND VENKATESH W.P.(MD) No.12015 of 2021 and WMP(MD).No.9466 of 2021 (Through Video Conference) Karthick Theodre .. Petitioner .Vs. 1.The Registrar General, Madras High Court,Chennai. 2.The Additional…

When applicant should not pay court fees for getting legal heirs certificate?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY BENCH AT AURANGABAD WRIT PETITION NO. 7309 OF 2009 Shri Ashok  Diga Deng Vs The State of Maharashtra. CORAM : B.R. GAVAI J. DATE : 21ST NOVEMBER, 2009. 1] Rule. Rule made returnable forthwith. Heard by consent. By…

Whether Magistrate should examine Complainant Before Ordering Investigation Under Section 156(3) CrPC?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CRIMINAL APPELLATE JURISDICTION Criminal Appeal No. 680 of 2021 @ SLP (Crl) No 3155 of 2018 M/s Supreme Bhiwandi Wada Vs The State of Maharashtra Author: Dr Dhananjaya Y Chandrachud, J Dated: July 26, 2021 1 This batch of four…

Whether the state can dispossess a citizen from his property without following due process of law as the right to property ceased to be a fundamental right?

In the High Court of Bombay (Aurangabad Bench) (Before S.V. Gangapurwala and Shrikant D. Kulkarni, JJ.) Writ Petition No. 5250 of 2020 Bhagauji Vs State of Maharashtra Decided on July 3, 2021 Citation: 2021 SCC OnLine Bom 982 The Judgment of the Court was delivered by Shrikant…

Under which circumstances court can waive six months for a grant of divorce by mutual consent?

In the High Court of Bombay (Aurangabad Bench) (Before Sandeep K. Shinde, J.) Pritam Vijaykumar Dargad Vs Sujata Pritam Dargad Writ Petition No. 5822/2021 Decided on July 3, 2021 Citation: 2021 SCC OnLine Bom 983 1. Rule. 2. Rule made returnable forthwith. Heard finally with the consent of…

Whether the concubine of a government servant can get a family pension if she continues to reside with him after the death of his wife?

 IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT MADRAS CORAM : MR.JUSTICE S.VAIDYANATHAN W.P.No.5706 of 2021 Malarkodi @ Malar Vs. The Chief Internal Audit Officer,Board Office Audit Branch, DATED : 09.03.2021 Petitioner has come up with this Writ Petition seeking to quash the order dated 25.11.2020 passed…

Whether widow can become the absolute owner of property inherited from her husband even if she is not in actual possession of it?

If remarried Widow loses right to previous husband’s property

Whether life convicts are entitled to get benefit of set off U/S 428 CrPC of pre-conviction detention?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT MADRAS W .A.No .6 67 of 2020 CMP No.9331 of 2020 HCP No.959 of 2020 W.A.No.667 of 2020 The Home Secretary (Prison-IV) Vs A.Palaniswamy @ Palaniappan CORAM :MR. JUSTICE M.M.SUNDRESH AND MS. JUSTICE R.N.MANJULA Delivered on : 05.07.2021…

Whether the court can refuse to give custody of the child to the mother if the father fails to prove adultery by leading full-fledged evidence?


Whether a compromise decree regarding land, which is not the subject matter of suit but is part of the settlement between the family members, requires compulsory registration?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL NO. 2336 OF 2021 RIPUDAMAN SINGH Vs  TIKKA MAHESHWAR CHAND Dated: JULY 6, 2021. Leave granted. 1. The plaintiff is in appeal before this Court challenging the judgment and decree passed by the High Court…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation