MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether Judgment passed by high court will amount to precedent if it is stayed by Supreme Court?

Supreme Court of India PETITIONER:SHREE CHAMUNDI MOPEDS LTD. Vs. RESPONDENT:CHURCH OR SOUTH INDIA TRUST ASSN. CSI CINODSECRETARIAT, MADRAS Civil Appeal No. 2553 of 1991 with C.A No. 126 of 1992, decided on April 29, 1992 DATE OF JUDGMENT : 29/04/1992 BENCH: AGRAWAL, S.C. (J) KASLIWAL,…

Leading case law on power of attorney

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL No.5158 OF 2009 Tmt. Kasthuri Radhakrishnan & Ors. ……Appellant(s) VERSUS M. Chinniyan & Anr. ……Respondent(s) J U D G M E N T Abhay Manohar Sapre, J. 1) This appeal is filed by the…

Illegitimate children entitled to ancestral property?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 149 of 2004 Decided On: 12.05.2006 Bhogadi Kannababu and Ors. Vs. Vuggina Pydamma and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Dr. Arijit Pasayat and Tarun Chatterjee, JJ. Citation:(2006) 5 SCC 532 One Shri Vuggina Suryanarayana was the owner of…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation