MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Mother-in-Law being owner of a Shared Household can Evict Daughter-in-Law

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI Pronounced on: 10th December, 2021 CS(OS) 93/2021 MADALSA SOOD ….. Plaintiff Through: Mr. Rajat Aneja & Ms. Chandrika Gupta, Advocates. Versus MAUNICKA MAKKAR & ANR. ….. Defendants Through: Mr. D.K. Goswami, Sr. Advocate with Mr. Saharsh…

Whether the father can seek eviction of his son and daughter-in-law from his self acquired property under the Senior citizen Act to lead normal life?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION WRIT PETITION NO.2400 OF 2021 Ashish Vinod Dalal Ors. Vs Vinod Ramanlal Dalal CORAM : G.S.KULKARNI, J. DATE : 15 September, 2021. 1. This is a sad case where petitioner no.1 alongwith his wifepetitioner…

Whether legal representative of deceased person can waive objection that decree is nullity?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF CALCUTTA C.O. No. 1102 of 2004 Decided On: 11.10.2004 Phool Chand Halwai Vs. UCO Bank and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram:B. Bhattacharya, J. 1. This application under Article 227 of the Constitution of India is directed against order dated 16th January, 2004…

Whether tenant who has failed to deposit standard rent within ninety days of order is liable to be evicted?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY (NAGPUR BENCH) Writ Petition No. 279 of 2016 Decided On: 11.09.2018 Ataullahkhan Vs. Kernath Jaywantrao Nagargoje and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Manish Pitale, J. Citation: 2019(2) MHLJ 471 1. By this Writ Petition, the petitioner (tenant) has challenged concurrent orders…

Negatives of Photograph is not needed to submit

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI CM(M) No.692/2009 & CM No.9953/2009 (u/s 151 CPC for stay) Date of decision:30.11.2009 SURINDER KUMAR BAJAJ ….Petitioner Through: Mr Manbir Singh, Advocate. Versus SHEELA RANI PASRICHA … Respondent Through: Mr V.K. Arora and Mr Pankaj Agarwal,…

Bombay High Court Directs eviction of Daughter-In-Law from Elderly Couple’s flat

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION APPEAL FROM ORDER NO.51 OF 2018 1. Mr. Nandlal Kewalramani, Aged 72 years, Occ.: Retired. 2. Mrs. Shobhadevi Kewalramani, Aged about 70 years, Occ.: Housewife, Both Inhabitants, residing at Flat No.11,Brijbala Building, 21st Road,Bandra…

Eviction can’t be Ordered even if Parties had entered into a Compromise

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL NOs. 8256-8257 OF 2018 (Arising out of Special Leave Petition (Civil) Nos.24615-24616 of 2017) M/s Alagu Pharmacy & Ors. ……Appellants Versus N. Magudeswari ..…. Respondent JUDGMENT Uday Umesh Lalit, J. Leave granted. 2. This…

Whether father can sublet tenanted premises to son?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 1127 of 1985 Decided On: 11.05.1988 Jagan Nath Vs. Chander Bhan and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: S. Natarajan and Sabyasachi Mukherjee, JJ. Citation: AIR 1988 SC 1362 1. This appeal by special leave is directed against the…

Whether lease deed signed by one party is valid?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA S.L.P. (C) No. 15042 of 1998 Decided On: 28.10.1998 Rajendra Pratap Singh Vs. Rameshwar Prasad Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Saiyed Saghir Ahmad and K.T. Thomas, JJ. Citation:1998 (7) SCC 602 1. Subject matter of this litigation is a shop-room. It was…

Tenant can be evicted for non payment of arrears of rent?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 4162/2009 (Arising out of SLP (C) No. 10005 of 2008) Decided On: 08.07.2009 Sarla Goel and Ors. Vs. Kishan Chand Hon’ble Judges/Coram:Tarun Chatterjee and H.L. Dattu, JJ. Citation:(2009) Bom Rent Cases 519 2. This appeal is…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation