MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether Muslim man can make family arrangement in respect of family properties?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 7237 of 2010 Decided On: 29.06.2016 Ajambi Vs. Roshanbi and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Anil R. Dave and A.K. Goel, JJ. Citation:(2017) 11 SCC 544 1 This appeal has been filed against the judgment delivered on 16th…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation