MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Society Shares transfer

[Under the Bye-law No. 40d(i)] Form of application for Transfer of shares and interest in the Capital/Property of the Society by the Transferor (being an individual) To, The Secretary, ____________________________ Co-op. Housing Society Ltd. ____________________________ Sir, I*Shri*Shrimati am the member of the ___________________________ Co-operative Housing…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation