MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether Decree Passed On Plaintiff’s Evidence Without Defendant’s Appearance At Trial Is Ex-Parte Decree?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL Nos.2582-­2583 OF 2011 G. Ratna Raj (D) by LRs. ….Appellant(s) VERSUS Sri Muthukumarasamy Permanent Fund Ltd. & Anr. ….Respondent(s) JUDGMENT Abhay Manohar Sapre, J. 1. Application for substitution is allowed. 2. These appeals are…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation