MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether the concubine of a government servant can get a family pension if she continues to reside with him after the death of his wife?

 IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT MADRAS CORAM : MR.JUSTICE S.VAIDYANATHAN W.P.No.5706 of 2021 Malarkodi @ Malar Vs. The Chief Internal Audit Officer,Board Office Audit Branch, DATED : 09.03.2021 Petitioner has come up with this Writ Petition seeking to quash the order dated 25.11.2020 passed…

Whether a government servant can be compulsorily retired on ground that FIR is registered against him?

In the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir at Srinagar (Before M.K. Hanjura, J.) Mohammad Shafi Shah v. Comm. Sectt. PWD & Ors. Case No: SWP 1379/2015 Decided on March 1, 2018 Citation: 2018 SCC OnLine J&K 138 The Order of the Court was delivered…

Leading judgment of supreme court on annual confidential report of government servant

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 5892 of 2006 Decided On: 23.04.2013 Sukhdev Singh Vs. Union of India (UOI) and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: R.M. Lodha, Madan B. Lokur and Kurian Joseph, JJ. Citation: (2013) 9 Supreme Court Cases 566 . 1. While…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation