MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether power of attorney holder can give evidence in place of principal?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal Nos. 147-148 of 2001 Decided On: 05.10.2010 Man Kaur (dead) by LRS. Vs. Hartar Singh Sangha Hon’ble Judges/Coram: R.V. Raveendran and Aftab Alam, JJ. Citation:JT 2010(10) 565 1. The appellant (Man Kaur, who died during the pendency of…

Copyright © 2021 MyNation KnowledgeBase

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation