MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court should condone delay if application is made by aggrieved person not party to proceeding?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL NOS.6501-6523 OF 2018 (Arising out of S.L.P.(Civil)Nos.17045-17067 of 2018) Hetal Chirag Patel and Ors. …Appellants Vs. State of Gujarat and Ors.Etc.Etc. …Respondents O R D E R Abhay Manohar Sapre, J. 1. Issue notice….

Copyright © 2021 MyNation KnowledgeBase

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation