MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

A Wife cannot claim partition in the ancestral property of her husband. During the lifetime of a male Hindu, neither his wife nor children can claim partition in his self-acquired property

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA DHARWAD BENCH S.B.SAMPAT KUMAR Vs.. S.B.PARASMAL S/O. LATE BHAKATAVARMAL CASE NO.RFA 100121/2014 For the Appellant: M.S. Satish, Advocate. For the Respondent: R1, Satish S Raichur, Advocate, R2 Served. JUDGES SREENIVAS HARISH KUMAR P.N.DESAI O.S. NO. 404/2007 ON THE FILE…

Proof of Inheritence under Hindu succession Act

Supreme Court of India Citation : 2007-AIR-SC2369 Judgment : S.B. Sinha, J. – A question of some importance in relation to applicability of custom in the matter of inheritance and succession under the Hindu Women’s Right to Property Act, 1937 falls for our consideration in…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation