MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether the court can extend the time granted to a party in the consent decree to perform an act?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI EX.P. 71/2019, E.A. (OS) 394/2019 Decided On: 23.09.2020 Neena Khatry Vs. Varun Moudgil and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Mukta Gupta, J. Citation: MANU/DE/1763/2020 1. The present petition Ex. P.71/2019 has been filed seeking execution of the decree dated 1st May, 2019…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation