MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether Wife is entitled to get increased alimony after an increase in her husband’s salary?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH CRR(F)-28-2021(OM) Date of decision:-5.2.2021 Varun Jagotta Vs Diksha Kapur CORAM: HON’BLE MR.JUSTICE H.S.MADAAN Case taken up through video conferencing. Petitioner Varun Jagotta son of Sh.Bioan Jagotta has filed the instant revision petition against his wife…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation