MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether court should allow amendment of plaint if it will alter basic structure of suit?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 154 of 2009 (Arising out of S.L.P. (C) No. 9931 of 2008) Decided On: 09.01.2009 Alkapuri Co-operative Housing Society Ltd. Vs. Jayantibhai Naginbhai (deceased) Thr. LRs. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: S.B. Sinha and Mukundakam Sharma, JJ. Citation: AIR…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation