MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether exparte decree can be set aside without notice to some of defendants?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 883 of 2018 (Arising out of S.L.P. (C) No. 14306 of 2015) Decided On: 25.01.2018 Jayaprakash and Ors. Vs. T.S. David and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram: R.K. Agrawal and Abhay Manohar Sapre, JJ. Citation: (2018) 2 SCC…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation