MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether Daughter can claim share in Joint family property prior to death of Father?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF MADHYA PRADESH (INDORE BENCH) S.A. No. 257/2015 Decided On: 05.08.2019 Chandribai Vs. Tulsiram Hon’ble Judges/Coram: Vandana Kasrekar, J. Citation: AIR 2019 MP 206 1. This appeal has been filed under Section 100 of C.P.C. being aggrieved by the judgment and…

Probate proceeding and forged Will

Supreme Court of India CASE NO.:Appeal (civil) 4890 of 2007 PETITIONER:Kanwarjit Singh Dhillon RESPONDENT:Hardyal Singh Dhillon and Ors. DATE OF JUDGMENT: 12/10/2007 BENCH:TARUN CHATTERJEE & DALVEER BHANDARI JUDGMENT:JUDGMENT ORDER 1. Delay condoned. 2. Leave granted. 3. This appeal is directed against the judgment and final…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation