MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether joint owners of property can be given unequal share in partition?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI RFA No. 331/2018 20th April, 2018 KULWANT SINGH Vs GURDEEP SINGH CORAM:HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE VALMIKI J.MEHTA Since counsel for the caveator enters appearance the caveat stands discharged. C.M. Appl. No. 15534/2018 (for exemption) 1. Exemption allowed,…

Dishonest Litigation Is Severely Punished With Actual Lawyer’s Costs

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI RSA No. 228/2017 20th September, 2017 ELCEE PLASTIC INDUSTRIES & ORS. ….. Appellants Through: Mr. A.K.Singla, Sr. Adv. with Mr. Sudhir Sukhija, Mr. Shivam Garg and Mr. Rama Shankar,Advocates Versus HARKISHAN DASS (SINCE DECEASED) THROUGH ITS LRs….

Daughter in law has no right on in-law’s shared household house

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI RSA No. 142/2017 19th May, 2017 SUMAN SHARMA ….. Appellant Through: Mr. G.S. Sharma and Mr. V.K.Sharma, Advocates. versus HARI RAM SHARMA & ANR. ….. Respondents CORAM: HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE VALMIKI J.MEHTA To be referred to…

Copyright © 2018 MyNation KnowledgeBase
eXTReMe Tracker

Free Legal Help just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please to read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registrationJOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women centric biased laws like False 498A, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307,312, 313,323 376, 377, 406, 420, 506, 509; and also TEP, RTI etc

Web Design BangladeshWeb Design BangladeshMymensingh