MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether the court can take cognizance of offence if the police have filed chargesheet against accused in the Non-cognizable crime?

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA (DHARWAD BENCH) Criminal Petition Nos. 100319 and 100326 of 2014 Decided On: 25.07.2014 Moin Basha Kurnooli Vs. The State of Karnataka Hon’ble Judges/Coram: K.N. Phaneendra, J. 1. All the above said 43 Criminal Petitions are clubbed and taken up…

Necessary averments to be made in an affidavit filed in support of complaint under Section 156 of CrPC

IN THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA AT BENGALURU Crl. P. No. 8636/2017 Decided On: 05.03.2018 Ganesh Krishnan Vs. Ramesh Nanjund Shastri and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram:K.N. Phaneendra, J. 1. The present petition is filed seeking quashing of the order passed by the 4th Addl. CMM, Bengaluru,…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation