MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Divorce Petition can be Amended later stage

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CIVIL APPELLATE JURSIDICTION WRIT PETITION NO. 3723 OF 2012 Balakrishnan S. Periyaswamy ..  Petitioner V/s. Kalaiarasi B. Periyaswamy ..  Respondent Mr. A. M. Vernekar for the Petitioner. Mr. Harish D. Joshi for the Respondent. CORAM : SMT. ROSHAN DALVI, J. DATE     : JUNE 26, 2012. P.C.: Rule.  Rule is made returnable forthwith. 2. The Petitioner­husband  filed an Application  for amendment of his Petition of divorce in the Family Court No.2, Bandra Mumbai.  The Court by its order dated 29th  February, 2012 rejected the Application. The order sets out the events showing the cruelty of the husband and his   family   members.     The   order   shows   that   those   were   events subsequent to the filing of the Petition.  The order also shows that they are malafide. 3. It…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation