MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether person concealing material facts can seek assistance of Court?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 7231 of 2001 (Arising out of SLP (Civil) No. 4247 of 2001) Decided On: 16.10.2001 Kishan Chand Vs. Jagdish Pershad and Ors. Hon’ble Judges/Coram:U.C. Banerjee and K.G. Balakrishnan, JJ. Citation: (2003) 9 SCC 151 1. Leave…

Tenant can be evicted for non payment of arrears of rent?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Civil Appeal No. 4162/2009 (Arising out of SLP (C) No. 10005 of 2008) Decided On: 08.07.2009 Sarla Goel and Ors. Vs. Kishan Chand Hon’ble Judges/Coram:Tarun Chatterjee and H.L. Dattu, JJ. Citation:(2009) Bom Rent Cases 519 2. This appeal is…

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link
MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
Rules and Regulations of India.


CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation